A happy, mature relationship is totally possible for you if you're ready to create it.
A common misconception about relationship improvement is that both partners need to actively participate and do the work. Otherwise, it's "unhealthy" or "unfair".
The truth is that it only takes one person to improve a relationship, and that person can be you...
...if you're ready to change your "Why me?" to a "Who else?".
I know you don't want feel jealous, frustrated, and out of control, but you just don't know how to stop. And that's okay.
"This program was life-changing for me and my only wish is that I started it earlier"
– C A T H E R I N E
Struggled with not showing up as her best self and not feeling in control of what her mind was doing.
"I originally went into the program as a grumpy girlfriend wanting to fix how I am in relationships but I finished the program fixing how I am in my relationship with myself. These skills have improved my relationship with everything and I honestly don't know where I would be now if I didn't start this journey with Katrin.
My coaching sessions with Katrin were the highlight of my week for the entire program. She would always come prepared and I felt like every week I made recognizable progress toward my goals. Katrin is also super personable, empathic, friendly, and funny which made it easy for me to confide in her and trust her with my vulnerability.
This program was life-changing for me and my only wish is that I started it earlier. Once you begin the program, you immediately start to realize all of the changes that you can make and the journey becomes more and more exciting each week."
Here's what I hear from women just like you, all the time:
- I know my partner isn't doing anything to make me jealous, but I still am and can't make it go away.
- I get frustrated and annoyed at my partner for no reason and then treat them badly.
- I often feel shame after blowing up at my partner which just makes me judge myself more.
- Sometimes I think about leaving my partner just to spare them from having to be with me.
- I try to talk to my partner about these issues but since they can't do anything to fix it, I feel stuck.
- I have tried to think differently and change my mindset but it only works for a second.
- My past relationships seem to haunt me and I just can't seem to break free from old habits.
If this is you, I get it. I have been there. I used to beat myself up for not being a better girlfriend, yet I fell into the same patterns over and over again. Leading to more shame and guilt and negative spirals.
"It has been the best decision I have made in a really long time"
– N I C O L E
Struggled with worrying about the future and believing that she would be okay no matter what.
"At first, I thought I was doing the program for my boyfriend to save my relationship. I was jealous and insecure of pretty much everything and anyone. I needed to control everything in order for me to feel “okay”.
Throughout my coaching with Katrin she made me realize all of my feelings were coming from the thoughts I had and I was the one who had the power to control what came next. I realized the coaching was for ME and my relationship with my partner has improved because of it.
It has been the best decision I have made in a really long time, she has given me not only my power back but the tools to tackle future problems."
S O I D E S I G N E D A
1:1 Relationship Coaching Program
In this 8-week coaching experience, you will learn all the tools you need in order to coach yourself in any situation. This isn't a program about solving one specific issue, this is about learning how to solve any issues you might face for the rest of your life.
We will explore, create, and get to know the woman you want to be and figure out how to get access to her right now. You will learn how to intentionally and confidently choose how to show up in your life.
And I will be there to guide you on this journey, every step of the way.
"All of a sudden I feel like a great girlfriend and I have the confidence I need to take on all of life's challenges."
– V I L D E
Struggled with low self-esteem and feeling like a toxic partner. She often felt bad for her husband because of the way she acted and treated him.
"I went from this self-hating person thinking I was a monster and the worst possible girlfriend to have, and that there were no hopes for me ever becoming who I want to be. All of a sudden I feel like a good person, a great girlfriend and I have the confidence I need to take on all of life's challenges.
I haven't been grumpy once since I finished the program. Not even when we were late (as usual) for both Christmas Eve and New Year's. No fights, either! Your program seriously meant the world to me. I'm forever grateful."
W H Y T H I S W O R K M A T T E R S
When women aren't busy being insecure, frustrated, and jealous in their relationships...
...all that time and energy is freed up. Literally.
No more wasting time on
- worrying about what your partner is doing
- scrolling on social media or eating food to distract yourself from your feelings
- holding back in your career or hobbies because you're mentally pre-occupied
Just imagine what you could create and achieve if all that worry and frustration was gone.APPLY NOW
"It's been a gateway that I really needed into the life I really want"
– R A I G E D A
Struggled with extreme grumpiness and feeling like a horrible girlfriend. Felt like her thoughts and emotions were on auto-pilot.
"I didn’t realize even when starting this but it's been a gateway that I really needed into the life I really want. Nothing can compare to the journey Katrin took me on in my own mind, I always tried to find solutions to the issues I’ve had with my own brain but nothing would stick, what I’ve learned with Katrin not only stuck but rebooted my mind in a way that I never comprehended it could.
I’ll be grateful for the rest of my life to Kat, in another life if I had to, I would hope I’d do it all over again. Thank you Kat for sharing this gift, and to answer your question once again after this whole experience “how much is this worth to you” it still is and always will be priceless!! Worth more than any money I’ll ever accumulate in my life."
Sound like just the solution you've been looking for?
H E R E ' S W H A T Y O U ' L L L E A R N :
- logically and objectively observe any situation without attaching your feelings to it.
- lovingly manage your mind at all times, no matter what thoughts pop up.
- handle uncomfortable emotions without ignoring them or pushing them away.
- truly accept your partner for who they are without it being at your own expense.
- set boundaries from a place of empowerment, without trying to control the other person.
- understand yourself and why you think, feel, and act the way you do.
- start choosing how to think, feel, and act based on the partner and woman you want to be.
T H E D E T A I L S :
- Enrollment is open!
- We meet once/week in a 1:1 coaching session.
- Your 8-week program will start at your convenience.
- You have full e-mail access to me all weekdays for more support and guidance.
- The program will be customized and designed to fit your exact needs that we discuss during the consultation.
- Price: $2,000 (payment plan available).
The woman you want to be is waiting for you. Are you ready?APPLY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
"It did not change anything about my boyfriend, but it changed the way I look at him"
– Á G A T A
Struggled with feelings of rage, low self-esteem, and sometimes treating her partner like a child, wanting him to change.
"I enjoyed every bit of The Girlfriend Glow-Up. The program helped me achieve my goal - to become a nicer, more easy-going girlfriend in a mature and stable relationship. It did not change anything about my boyfriend, but it changed the way I look at him and his actions and how I choose to react.
Katrin is a really fun and nice person which definitely translates into her coaching, but she is also tough in the best way. She digs deep and really tries to bring out the best in you so you can achieve whatever it was that you set up for yourself.
I am looking forward to using all the things that I learned in my everyday life and starting some new projects as I finally got the courage to do so."
T H I S C O U L D B E Y O U
8 Weeks From Now:
- Know how to effectively coach yourself in any situation.
- Be confident in your ability to feel any emotion without fear.
- Become a woman and partner you are proud to be and stop thinking your partner is "putting up with you".
- Handle life's ups and downs with 100% compassion and love for yourself.
- Continuously build a solid foundation to stand on as you go on to face new challenges and opportunities to grow.
- ENJOY your relationship with your loving partner and feel all the amazing emotions you desire (without your partner having to change).
8 weeks of coaching · A one-time $2,000 investment · A lifetime of knowledge.