If you're anything like me, you...
- used to view yourself as an independent woman but now find yourself being that needy girlfriend.
know exactly how your boyfriend is supposed to act to make you happy.
have noticed that even when your boyfriend tries to jump through your hoops, it doesn't make you feel better (!?).
are sick of being the Grumpy Girlfriend!
I know your friends and family start questioning your relationship when you confide in them. Their advice sounds something like "Dump him"!
But when he's not the problem, getting rid of him will only work until the next object of your frustration comes along...
This used to be me
I uploaded this video in 2016, talking about how horrible it feels to be jealous in a relationship. During this time I was...
- Jealous of every single woman on the planet.
- Thought all other women were more fun and easy-going than me.
- Constantly thinking about worst-case scenarios.
- Crying myself to sleep or in the shower so he wouldn't notice.
- Blew up over meaningless things on a daily basis.
- Withdrew and bottled everything up due to guilt and shame.
I literally tried everything!
- Therapy x 2, short-term improvements.
- Went off hormonal birth control, no improvements.
- Had my thyroid checked, tests came back normal.
- Did a neuropsychiatric evaluation, inconclusive.
- Joined feminist relationship forums, just made me feel worse.
- Beat myself up for being such an insecure, self-conscious loser. Surprisingly, didn't make me feel better.
This is me now! I no longer...
- believe all the crazy stories my brain makes up.
- feel out of control of my actions and how I show up.
- feel like frustration and anger happens to me out of my control.
- think that I have to control my boyfriend to feel good.
- let fear of the worst-case scenario ruin what I currently have.
- judge myself for having a human brain that needs loving guidance.
Yes, I still get annoyed with my boyfriend. But I'm in control of my experience, the good and the bad, and that is absolutely priceless.
"Yeah, but you're pretty and popular..."
It wasn't easier for me than it will be for you.
I'm not fundamentally more worthy or lovable than you are.
I believed to my core that every other woman on the planet was funnier, more naturally beautiful, more carefree, and easier to love than I was.
Popularity, followers, appearance... none of it helped me and none of it is going to help you.
All I did was learn how to manage my mind and now I can teach those same tools to you.Apply NOW!
8 weeks from now, you will...
- stop worrying about how much your boyfriend cares.
- stop worrying about him leaving you for someone better.
- not rely on him to make you feel lovable and worthy.
- let go of your need to control everything he does.
- feel in control of your desire for sex and intimacy.
- FINALLY feel like that amazing girlfriend you have feared that he will find in another woman.
- create your relationship experience from a place of emotional independence.
- be the go-to person for useful relationship advice.
This is work that you are going to do for yourself and not to make your boyfriend happy.
Sure, he might benefit from it, but he might also not even notice.
This is an investment in you, for you.
Because you're amazing and totally worth it.
What makes The Girlfriend Glow-Up unique?
- Your partner doesn't have to participate or know about the work you are doing.
- If you decide to stay in the relationship or not, this program will benefit you for the rest of your life.
- The focus is on your emotional independence. Not on your partner's ability to meet your needs.
- I, your coach, don't care if you stay together or not, all I care about is you.
The Girlfriend Glow-Up Coaching Program includes:
One hour 1:1 coaching, once per week for 8 weeks.
Week 1: Define and understand the problem in your relationship
Week 2: What is a relationship and what part of it can you control
Week 3: How to feel your emotions without taking them out on him
Week 4: How to stop trying to control everything he does
Week 5: Loving unconditionally with integrity
Week 6: Your desires and how they match your partner's
Week 7: Self-confidence and self-validation
Week 8: How to know if he's the One
WEEKLY CLASSES! You will get access to a video class on the topic of the week that will prepare you ahead of your pre-work and our one-on-one session.
THE WORKBOOK! You will receive a Girlfriend Glow-Up workbook that contains all exercises for each of the sessions. This will be a great resource for you to refer back to whenever you need to refresh your memory in the future.
BONUS! Email support in-between sessions, recordings of the sessions to re-watch when needed, and journaling homework before and after each session to apply the tools learned.
What it's like to work with me
"Katrin is patient, funny, helpful, understanding, and open-minded. It was as if I was talking with a person I knew for a lifetime."
"Katrin is an amazing coach who takes me seriously, makes sure I understand what point she’s trying to make, and is willing to listen to my feelings and opinions about things."
"I found Katrin to be extremely non-biased and non-judgemental, which is helpful when discussing difficult topics."
THE RELATIONSHIP COACHING PROGRAM THAT DOESN'T TAKE TWO TO TANGO.
Time to say 'Goodbye' to the Grumpy Girlfriend once and for all. Improve your romantic relationship from a place of emotional independence and self-confidence in just 8 weeks.
Are you ready to change your "Why me?" to a "Who else?"
OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT · ONLY 10 SPOTS AVAILABLE
The Girlfriend Glow-Up
is for you, if you...
- think you have found 'The One' but wish you could enjoy it more.
- would choose to stay with your boyfriend if you knew you could be equally happy without him.
- think "Of course, me, who else?" about improving your relationship.
- want to become that independent and confident woman you've always wanted to be.
- know there's more to life than being jealous, frustrated, and annoyed all the freakin' time.
is NOT for you, if you...
- would choose to leave your partner if you knew you could be equally happy without him.
- think a relationship is about meeting each other's needs, even if it's at your own expense.
- are in a physically or emotionally abusive relationship.
- think "Why me?" about improving your relationship and making these changes.
- are currently in therapy or other forms of counseling.
What might it cost me NOT to join?
YOU MIGHT BE THINKING
"This isn't a big problem for me"
And some days you really believe it. Some days you manage to push aside all your insecurities and frustrations and pretend like everything is fine. Especially on the days when he gives you enough attention and validation.
But I also know that on the days he doesn't, your mind easily spirals into dark place of sadness, disappointment, and self-loathing.
So, are you going to make this decision based on the lies you tell yourself on the good days or are you going to be brave enough to figure it out, once and for all?
"What if we break up and I wasted all this effort?"
This is a valid question and I've got good news!
The Girlfriend Glow-Up is not work done on another person. It's not work done on a relationship. It's work done on your mind, and whether you stay together or not, this work is going to benefit you for the rest of your life.
Wherever you bring your brain, you also bring this work with you.
Investments in your mind are never wasted.Apply NOW!
To join The Girlfriend Glow-Up you need to...
- dedicate 8 weeks to being uncomfortable, brave, and ready to say "WHO ELSE?" instead of "Why me?" about improving your relationship.
- be prepared to do the work before, after, and during our coaching sessions for amazing results!
- send in your application and await my reply!