Are you in a good relationship with an amazing partner, but your brain won't let you enjoy it?
Do you know better but when it comes time to do better, all your knowledge goes out the window?
M A S T E R M I N D
The Girlfriend Glow-Up
In this one-time mastermind experience, I will take you through my signature relationship coaching program, The Girlfriend Glow-Up.
I will share with you exactly how I transformed my relationship with myself and my partner, and the tools I have shared with countless girlfriends since.
- How to master jealousy and get so good at feeling it that it's no longer a problem
- How to allow your partner to do what they want without it being at your expense
- How to decide what to believe and how to feel on purpose instead of obeying your brain
- Understanding the difference between manipulation, disempowerment, and boundaries
- What it takes to be okay and have your own back no matter what happens
This mastermind is NOT about how to fix your partner.
Or how to "communicate your needs" to them in order to get them to change.
Or how to beat yourself up in a way that makes you change.
You've done enough of that already.
If what you've been doing so far worked, you wouldn't be here...
If beating yourself up worked, you'd be a happy-go-lucky girlfriend right now.
If "forcing" your brain to stop thinking stupid thoughts worked, you wouldn't have them anymore.
If getting your partner to stop saying, doing, or being certain things that trigger you changed how you feel, you'd be living your best life (assuming your partner plays along and follows your rules...).
But it doesn't work.
It's time to try something new.
For the past two years, I've been helping girlfriends transform their relationships with themselves and their partners by taking all that effort they've put into blaming, judging, and bullying themselves and refocusing it on tools and practices that actually work.
You don't need to work harder, you need to work smarter.
My very first client was myself.
I was a grumpy, jealous, mean, and very insecure girlfriend for many years. I tried everything to change (on and off birth control, therapy, checking my thyroid, neuropsychiatric evaluations, changing my partner, beating myself up, etc).
When I finally found the solution I had been looking for, it all fell into place within a couple of weeks. The drive and determination that had been misdirected for so long now became my strongest asset.
Today, I would never speak to myself in the demeaning, disrespectful way I used to. I no longer believe that I'm a shitty person and that my partner deserves better. And most importantly, I no longer fear uncomfortable emotions that are a part of any human experience and relationship.
Today, I am free.
And this is what I want to teach you.
Here's how we're going to do it:
There will be 5 x 1 hour live classes on Zoom during the duration of the mastermind. During these classes, you will learn, get coached, and get instructions for your accountability partner meetings.
- June 2nd, 6 pm (CEST)
- June 16th, 2 pm (CEST)
- June 30th, 6 pm (CEST)
- July 14th, 2 pm (CEST)
- July 28th, 6 pm (CEST)
Having an accountability partner as you go through this process is key to your success. So I want you to invite your BFF, colleague, mom, or internet bestie to join you – or I will assign a partner for you once the mastermind starts.
You will meet with your accountability partner (virtually or in-person) in the weeks in between our live classes to work together and apply what you have learned. You will set these meetings up between the two of you, but they will take place during the weeks of:
- June 6th
- June 20th
- July 4th
- July 18th
- August 1st
Does this sound like you?
- I'm in a good relationship with a good partner who treats me well and loves me.
- I'm constantly trying to do better and grow as a person.
- I'm exhausted by all the contradicting advice I get from social media, friends, and family telling me what to do.
- I feel confused and overwhelmed most of the time because I don't know what to try next.
- I don't want to ruin the best relationship I've had due to jealousy or insecurity.
- I believe that there is a way to overcome these struggles and I want to learn how.
- I know I can't just go on like this and avoid the problem because it will never go away on its own.
Yeah? Then I encourage you to join me in The Girlfriend Glow-Up Mastermind!
For the accountability partners
If someone close to you has forwarded this information to you and you're considering joining as an accountability partner, here are some things I want you to know:
- If you struggle with jealousy, insecurity, or relationship anxiety – perfect, you'll go through this journey together with your accountability partner and grow together.
- If you don't feel like you're struggling in your relationship right now – amazing. You will still get a lot out of this mastermind and take your relationship to the next level.
- Sometimes it's easier to learn and start applying new tools before you're in a challenging situation. No relationship, no matter how amazing, can dodge all of life's ups and downs.
- I will be teaching the two of you everything you need to know in order to have powerful, productive accountability meetings in the weeks in between our classes.
- The fact that someone forwarded this to you means they want to go on this journey with you, and that tells me that you are a pretty amazing person. So I would love to have you join us!
Here's how to join:
Forward this information to a friend who is also in a relationship.
Invite them to join you in this Girlfriend Glow-Up experience.
Go all-in on being accountability partners and growing together.
Enroll and pay ONE price of $499 for the BOTH of you.
What if I don't have an accountability partner?
What if I can't make all the classes?
What if I don't want to be recorded when getting coached?
How long is the mastermind?
How much time should I set aside each week to be successful?
Will there be 1:1 coaching with Katrin?
I've already tried a bunch of things, will this be any different?
I'm not sure if I need coaching or therapy, help?
Any other questions? Email me at [email protected]